Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Re-wound. Pick!!!
    It says that you have to resume it...won't let me pick. If you can, take Strasburg for me...someday, he'll have 30 starts, right?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      It says that you have to resume it...won't let me pick. If you can, take Strasburg for me...someday, he'll have 30 starts, right?
      Damn. Ok, done

Comment

• This is Gary Sanchez's year.

Comment

Ok, no worries. I added them, they showed up, but then they disappeared. I re-added them.
          And they disappeared again! Why does this keep happening?

Ken, go to Commissioner/Positions. Fantrax told me it was because we didn't have the "Max on Team" set with MI/CI/UT added, but when I add them, I get this error:

You have the flex slots (OF,UT,CI,P,MI) but the Count Best (Best Ball) scoring system automatically counts the best players into flex constraints, unless you check the "Use flex slot(s)" option, which is only recommended if you fully understand it.

And here's what it says for the 'Count Best uses Flex Slots' option:

Check this box if you want the system to count a "best of" from a set of players who are in a flex slot. This is a less common choice.

Not using flex slots still allows you to create a flex "count best" constraint, where it will count the best players from all positions who would be eligible in that flex slot. For example, if you kept this unchecked and you added a flex position with an "include top" of 2, it would, after filling your position slots, choose the 2 players with the highest points that would be eligible in that flex position.

* Not recommended for most count best leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            This is Gary Sanchez's year.
            I was torn...but in a 1 catcher league, I decided that there was no reason to take him this early when the pitchers were flying off the board.

And with a warrior like Strasburg available, how could I pass?
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Ken, I have it setup not to autodraft. So why does it keep autodrafting?

Comment

Ken, I have it setup not to autodraft. So why does it keep autodrafting?
                Who is autodrafting? Your team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  Who is autodrafting? Your team?
                  No one is autodrafting. But the site is autodrafting for any team that times out despite having boxes checked off to not allow it.

Comment

No one is autodrafting. But the site is autodrafting for any team that times out despite having boxes checked off to not allow it.
                    That's not autodrafting though - that's timing out. When a pick times out it has to choose someone.

The box for autodraft is saying wait 0 seconds and pick immediately.

Comment

That's not autodrafting though - that's timing out. When a pick times out it has to choose someone.

The box for autodraft is saying wait 0 seconds and pick immediately.
                      Ok, can you find where it says the site will pick a player when someone times out, and turn it off?

Comment

Ok, can you find where it says the site will pick a player when someone times out, and turn it off?
                        I'm not an admin anymore but I don't think that's a thing.

The pick when someone times out is the only reason to have a time out. I guess you could try setting the timer for a higher number, that would do the same thing.

Comment

I'm not an admin anymore but I don't think that's a thing.

The pick when someone times out is the only reason to have a time out. I guess you could try setting the timer for a higher number, that would do the same thing.
                          I changed it from 4 hours to 8 hours, because there's no way to shut the clock off during the middle of the night. I'll keep looking.

Comment

• Trying to get the player position eligibility fixed from "Fantrax's Primary Position" to 20 games last season and 10 games this season. But no worries, if they can't fix it mid-draft, I'll change it once the draft ends.

Comment

• sooo - how is your team so far

I am happy with mine - now I need to chase down some pitching fliers - some speed and a respectable catcher

Comment

• mine is mediocre; will need some saves but my strategy was to wait for the late risky ones; and I had hoped to have a better rotation but all the guys I liked went just before my turns. Hitting is decent - so far.
                                It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X