RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
    Does the draft run overnight or do we pause at a certain time?
    It does, but it doesn’t matter because it doesn’t skip you or give you an autopick.

Comment

• Did you start over? I'll play.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post

Sorry gotta laugh at you calling the person whose instructions for the mock you explicitly chose not to follow as the voice of reason. Dripping in irony.

Thanks for the chuckle!
        Yes, Fresno Bob. Read post 29 of 134 of thread 27,893 for explicit instruction.
        One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Did you start over? I'll play.
          Not sure we want you. Are u qualified ?
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by cool hand View Post
            Yes, Fresno Bob. Read post 29 of 134 of thread 27,893 for explicit instruction.
            Welcome to 10 hours ago? Does that really need to be rehashed yet again? Are you really still going on about it? He didn't need to read post 29 again, he specifically asked the question when this started and he ignored it.

But who cares at this point?? The funny part was calling the person whose instructions you ignored the voice of reason. I got a good laugh out of it, hopefully you have a sense of humor too!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              Not sure we want you. Are u qualified ?
              To pick whoever the fuck I want? Yeah, I can do that.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                To pick whoever the fuck I want? Yeah, I can do that.
                hmmm....not sure that is what we're looking for.
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Judge sees a big value jump in OBP, that's for sure. Kris Bryant early in the 2nd was a bit surprising.

Do we want to try to get Heye to take over the autodraft team?

Comment

• I thought Harper as the 24th pick seems awful late - especially in OBP
                    but I do see that pitchers are gone off the board

Does anyone see this as a possible trend for their draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                      I thought Harper as the 24th pick seems awful late - especially in OBP
                      but I do see that pitchers are gone off the board

Does anyone see this as a possible trend for their draft?
                      Pitchers typically get pushed up in NFBC so I wasn't surprised to see it here.

Are we getting to the point where Harper and Machado might not be really ready to start opening day? Even if they sign and report, they will be a little behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                        Pitchers typically get pushed up in NFBC so I wasn't surprised to see it here.

Are we getting to the point where Harper and Machado might not be really ready to start opening day? Even if they sign and report, they will be a little behind.
                        No, not really, look at JD Martinez last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          It does, but it doesn’t matter because it doesn’t skip you or give you an autopick.
                          It did autopick from my queue at 6:11am, which was annoying, because the way the draft was running at that point I would have gone in a different direction than SP.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                            It did autopick from my queue at 6:11am, which was annoying, because the way the draft was running at that point I would have gone in a different direction than SP.
                            I'll back it up to you now. You're now up.

The setting was supposed to be 3 time outs until an autopick, but I changed it to "never autopick." Either way, not sure why it gave you a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              I'll back it up to you now. You're now up.
                              Thanks. It's saying the draft is suspended. I can pick Trevor Story as soon as it's running again.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                                Judge sees a big value jump in OBP, that's for sure. Kris Bryant early in the 2nd was a bit surprising.

Do we want to try to get Heye to take over the autodraft team?
                                Who's on autodraft?

Comment

Working...
                                X