Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    No.

Since this is "best ball", the site will count the best:
    C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, 4xOF, 2xUT, 9xP

But you're limited to having on your team:
    5xC, 5x1B, 5x2B, 5xSS, 5x3B, 10xOF, 15xP

We will be drafting 30 rounds.
    That's not what is showing in the draft room.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      That's not what is showing in the draft room.
      I think that's a display issue only, I agree with revo on the setting.

Comment

I just played around with the settings for a minute - adding a 2nd Catcher shows 2 catchers in the draft room. Adding a MI/CI/UT does not show in the draft room. It's just how they have it setup for best ball. Not sure why. We have plenty of room on the bench though, this shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Are we drafting today? Time?
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I'm having an issue resuming the draft, so I sent a ticket to Fantrax. Hopefully they'll get back to me in less time than the last time.

Ken, you're much better at this internet thing than I am. Can you resume or 'Undo" the draft to get us started? I tried undoing the draft and get an "unable to process this request."

Comment

Damn thing is stuck. I tried all kinds of things and no luck so far.

Comment

would it help to take trout off his roster?

(and perhaps put him on mine?)
                If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Let me know if you want me to pick or if that would make things worse

Comment

Well I found a hidden javascript function that ended the draft. Then I was able to undo our draft. And it started back again..... with exactly the same problem. Damnit.

Comment

• OK it looks like we are all reset - the draft starts at 10 AM EST.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                        Let me know if you want me to pick or if that would make things worse
                        We are moving now, go ahead.

Comment

• 1. Trout
                          2. Mookie
                          3. J-Ram

Then it's tricky for #4.

Comment

• How long do we have to make a pick?
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                              How long do we have to make a pick?
                              4 hours, it is a slow draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                4 hours, it is a slow draft
                                Gotcha. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X