Any other requests for draft slots?
        I'd like to be #2, or on the back turn.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
          I'd like to be #2, or on the back turn.
          #2 was my 2nd favorite choice to 16

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Once everyone is in, I'm going to 'Undo the Draft' again which will randomize the draft order for good. Unless, as we now have time, you guys want to request a draft slot. I'd prefer to pick 8, since that's where I pick in my redraft league.
            Let me know if you get an opening in your re-draft league...I'd love to do a traditional draft without keepers for a change.

And I'll take #13.
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

If they are there for the asking, I'll take three.
              If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

are any slots left? I'd like to get in some NFBC practice.

Comment

I guess I'll take #4 if I can't take any number anyone else has already called
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Questions:
                    Is the current draft order the actual one, or are we reshuffling after #16 shows up?
                    How long does each player have - I cant log into Fantrax at work anymore and the draft room kinda sux on the phone.
                    Why did we not do a normal league? It worked last year. I finished 2nd based on hustle and grit, not strength of draft...
                    One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                      Questions:
                      Is the current draft order the actual one, or are we reshuffling after #16 shows up?
                      How long does each player have - I cant log into Fantrax at work anymore and the draft room kinda sux on the phone.
                      Why did we not do a normal league? It worked last year. I finished 2nd based on hustle and grit, not strength of draft...
                      - We decided to just pick your own spots, so you can feel free to pick any spot you want that wasn't already taken. After all, this is kind of just practice.

- They claim to have a good mobile app now, is that not true?

- The consensus was to just draft, but to satisfy those who wanted a "real" league, we did a Best Ball format. No hustle and grit this year!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        - We decided to just pick your own spots, so you can feel free to pick any spot you want that wasn't already taken. After all, this is kind of just practice.

- They claim to have a good mobile app now, is that not true?

- The consensus was to just draft, but to satisfy those who wanted a "real" league, we did a Best Ball format. No hustle and grit this year!
                        - 13 or 14... decisions decisions.
                        - I'll take a closer look.
                        - I'm playing under protest. File it with the league offices.
                        One league, 28 years, 9 championships. AL 4X4

Current Lineup:

Ohoppe 2 Jeffers 5 JRamirez 39 Vaughn 16 WFranco 15 Semien 26 Lowe 5 Rengifo 6 R Lewis 10 Alvarez 39 Carpenter 10 P Lopez 6 G Rodriguez 5 Ragans 5 Holmes 10 JDuran 10

Comment

I don't care put me somewhere towards the middle

Comment

Originally posted by cool hand View Post
                            - 13 or 14... decisions decisions.
                            - I'll take a closer look.
                            - I'm playing under protest. File it with the league offices.
                            I've already taken 13...so your decision should be easy.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              I've already taken 13...so your decision should be easy.
                              Is it? Because 14 was taken too.

Comment

I don't care where I pick whatever is left will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X