RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redbirds Fan View Post
    It shows me as signed up. I had to use the new link joncarlos provided, though.
    That's what I used...still not seeing the 2019 league, only past years.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
      What is the new draft date/time? Is this a slow draft or do we have a timer?
      According to the site, the draft has started. Revo has about three hours left on pick 1.1. It is apparently a four hour clock.
      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        That's what I used...still not seeing the 2019 league, only past years.
        It is showing your team, but says you haven't claimed it. You're picking eighth.
        If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

According to the site, the draft has started. Revo has about three hours left on pick 1.1. It is apparently a four hour clock.
          Hmm, 11 team mixed eh? I was hoping more would join but there's only so much we can do I know.

Comment

Looks like the draft re-shuffled and is going on.
            No, no. I clicked on "Undo the Draft" and it just re-sets the draft time for 10 minutes after that and re-shuffles the order. Once everyone signs in, I'll Undo it again and it will re-shuffle the order again.

Hmm, 11 team mixed eh? I was hoping more would join but there's only so much we can do I know.
            We have 16 but they just haven't signed into Fantrax yet.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              No, no. I clicked on "Undo the Draft" and it just re-sets the draft time for 10 minutes after that and re-shuffles the order. Once everyone signs in, I'll Undo it again and it will re-shuffle the order again.

We have 16 but they just haven't signed into Fantrax yet.
              Any idea when we might get started? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Any idea when we might get started? Asking for a friend.
                Once all 16 sign into Fantrax.

Comment

If another drafted is needed, please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                    If another drafted is needed, please let me know
                    Just sign into Fantrax and you’re in.

Comment

OK, I have invited the last few stragglers manually, and I was able to set the draft to begin Thursday at 9am. So whatever we have at that point, we'll go with.

Comment

hey, I liked it better when I had pick 2 or 4!
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                          hey, I liked it better when I had pick 2 or 4!
                          Once everyone is in, I'm going to 'Undo the Draft' again which will randomize the draft order for good. Unless, as we now have time, you guys want to request a draft slot. I'd prefer to pick 8, since that's where I pick in my redraft league.

Comment

Once everyone is in, I'm going to 'Undo the Draft' again which will randomize the draft order for good. Unless, as we now have time, you guys want to request a draft slot. I'd prefer to pick 8, since that's where I pick in my redraft league.
                            I think you should get pick 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              I think you should get pick 8.
                              Any other requests for draft slots?

Comment

Any other requests for draft slots?
                                Sure I'll take #1
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X