RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    According to the Draft Results, you took Astudillo in Rd 23......AND Kurt Suzuki in Rd 29.

And you're up now -- and timed out and took another catcher.
    ok. thanks.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      ok. thanks.
      Sorry for your bad luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Sorry for your bad luck
        Hahaha...poor planning!
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Been trying to take Joe Ross of the Nats, it keeps telling me that the draft is suspended. Can someone with the power take Ross for me? Thanks.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Been trying to take Joe Ross of the Nats, it keeps telling me that the draft is suspended. Can someone with the power take Ross for me? Thanks.
            I dont think our draft was suspended I think fantrax was down - I couldnt get into any of my leagues.

Comment

I dont think our draft was suspended I think fantrax was down - I couldnt get into any of my leagues.
              I have not been impressed...the draft room is wonky as hell, IMO. I know people bitch about CBS, but their platform is usually solid as a rock for my leagues. And we haven't had an issue with the auction in several years now.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I have not been impressed...the draft room is wonky as hell, IMO. I know people bitch about CBS, but their platform is usually solid as a rock for my leagues. And we haven't had an issue with the auction in several years now.
                Weird, I have just the opposite reaction, our draft was up for weeks and they were only down for maintenance once. I used to have tons of problems with CBS and paid them >$100 to screw us over, and fantrax hosts it for free and from my perspective the product is great.

To each his own though, you aren't alone I know others feel like you too.

Comment

Weird, I have just the opposite reaction, our draft was up for weeks and they were only down for maintenance once. I used to have tons of problems with CBS and paid them >$100 to screw us over, and fantrax hosts it for free and from my perspective the product is great.

To each his own though, you aren't alone I know others feel like you too.
                  Could be the platform that I'm using, a 5-7 yo HP that I'm running chrome on. Very few issues with it, but I suppose that I could stand to update at some point soon...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

The only thing I didn't care for was when I changed a draft setting, it erased the last few picks from the Chat area. Besides that, it was fine, and they had a nice feature that allowed me to replace a single player if someone mis-drafted them, and not have to roll back X number of picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      The only thing I didn't care for was when I changed a draft setting, it erased the last few picks from the Chat area. Besides that, it was fine, and they had a nice feature that allowed me to replace a single player if someone mis-drafted them, and not have to roll back X number of picks.
                      I agree I used that in a draft Tuesday night when someone tried to draft Molina and ended up with Sal Perez (or at least that was their story...)

Comment

• So who's got the ability to run projected final standings?

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                          So who's got the ability to run projected final standings?
                          time.
                          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• I know we were supposed to put "best ball" out of our minds, but it does seem that many of us concluded that it was far wiser to stock up on pitching options during the reserve rounds rather than hitters, since there's much more need to hedge against a negative performance on the pitching side, versus mostly hedging against injury risk on the hitting side.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                              So who's got the ability to run projected final standings?
                              I can do it

Comment

• Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                                time.
                                Skill trumps time when skill previously had time to automate.

Comment

Working...
                                X