What the %%%%!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
    For a while there, I thought I was the only one here who watched that show lol
    Why is it always the ones you most expect?

Comment

Jacksonville Jaguars rule!

Comment

this place is full of farging bastages and iceholes
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
          Jacksonville Jaguars rule!
          Blake Bortles!
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

I have no idea what is going on but everyone is talking and I think I should too.

Comment

####!!

I thought you assholes said the filter was turned off? What the ####?
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                ####!!

I thought you assholes said the filter was turned off? What the ####?
                Kept the filter on for you...with good reason. Version 2.0 is an ornery otter.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  Kept the filter on for you...with good reason. Version 2.0 is an ornery otter.
                  #### straight! This ######## place! ####! #####!
                  “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Working...
                  X