Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    its going to rain here tonight
    right? Rain here all weekend... what's up with that?!?!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      right? Rain here all weekend... what's up with that?!?!
      its our brutal winter!
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Negative 14 (not including wind chill) here just north of Detroit. It is most definitely not fun. We may actually break into positive numbers later today. The State offices have been closed as have the universities. Some counties have closed their offices but not my county. I warmed my car up for 15 minutes then left for work (about a 25 minute drive) I finally got warm air as I was pulling into the jail at minute 24. UGH!!!!!
        Its not what you've got. Its what you give.
        Its not the life you choose. Its the life you live--TESLA

Princess Kate-Kate Marie Hrischuk 9/12/00-1/27/07

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          -26 F last night in Palo Hills Ill with a wind chill of -56.

I am in Atlanta with my flight back to O'Hare cancelled. It is about 40 here. I go back tomorrow afternoon to the heat wave of -3. Woo hoo.
          And my flight is cancelled again. Staying another night going out tomorrow on a different airline.

Apparently United is more cautious than Delta. United seems to be the only one cancelling flights.

Comment

true story: they say if you go out in the sub-zero temps, DO NOT TALK!

not safe to talk - now that's cold!

and cruel to most rjbullpen posters
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Just went above zero this morning. Downright balmy after the last 2-3 days. 40's and rain in the Twin Citites on Sunday.
              "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
              - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
              - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Sitting in the Atlanta Airport waiting for my flight to O'Hare. Supposed to be +17 when I get there. I can handle that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  Sitting in the Atlanta Airport waiting for my flight to O'Hare. Supposed to be +17 when I get there. I can handle that.
                  I'm heading to the airport in a couple hours. Maybe I'll see you there? Of course there are 500 terminals, give or take, so maybe not.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    I'm heading to the airport in a couple hours. Maybe I'll see you there? Of course there are 500 terminals, give or take, so maybe not.
                    IOW

Don't Mistake Banter /w Limpidity

But

Do Make Bye-Byes Lucid

It

Declares Message Beyond Largesse

Comment

CA feels your pain... just drove past a woman doing yard work. She had on her heavy coat, mittens and a wool hat...

It's 61 degrees out.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        CA feels your pain... just drove past a woman doing yard work. She had on her heavy coat, mittens and a wool hat...

It's 61 degrees out.
                        Oh I get it, it's funny because someone in CA was doing their own yard work, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          Oh I get it, it's funny because someone in CA was doing their own yard work, right?
                          No it's funny because Heyelander was able to look at another woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            That would have been awesome.

I left out of Delta at 2:20 gate B7.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                              Nicely played.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                No it's funny because Heyelander was able to look at another woman.

Wa-Pah!

Comment

Working...
                                X