No announcement yet.

living paycheck to paycheck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was lucky to find another school at the last minute. it's in RI which is kind of a %%%% hole. every student seems to have a hardened edge about them. i feel like some pretty boy. so it means i'm in the right place needing to get more independent. looking back i'll see everything as a good experience. a year is a long time. pretty soon you won't be able to do anything if you don't have a cell phone, even financial aid. people are ok i guess. the way everything is going makes sense. i think the world maybe changed a lot in the last 10 years.

Comment

hey i got censored. i was just saying in general. heh

free nullnors potty mouth

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        i was lucky to find another school at the last minute. it's in RI which is kind of a %%%% hole. every student seems to have a hardened edge about them. i feel like some pretty boy. so it means i'm in the right place needing to get more independent. looking back i'll see everything as a good experience. a year is a long time. pretty soon you won't be able to do anything if you don't have a cell phone, even financial aid. people are ok i guess. the way everything is going makes sense. i think the world maybe changed a lot in the last 10 years.
        the thought of "pretty boy Nullnor" makes me laugh. I bet those RI bastards take hot water showers and eat unexpired food!
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          the thought of "pretty boy Nullnor" makes me laugh. I bet those RI bastards take hot water showers and eat unexpired food!
          lol. come to think of it, yesterday the second day of class the teacher asked if anyone had a lot of traffic going home from an active shooter being up the street. also, on my way there the first time, i gave a woman by the road asking for money an unopened quart of orange juice and a $2.99 wrapped slice of pizza from cumberland farms.

Comment

the teacher swears a shitload. but he has great timing. i am 50 so i am the same age as all the top guys. the teacher is short but can't bend down and to pick up things very well. he has really big hands but i can't tell is he was electrocuted or something else. he mentioned he was in the military. the guy that admitted me has some form of autism. the first thing he said to me was that he has OCD, but he never looks me in the eye. but he's really good at his job. when he does look me in the me briefly sometimes, i feel like it's some victory. like at the end of the movie Mercury Rising.

they took me after it had started a week before. and another school that was more expensive wouldn't because it too started a week before. but it wasn't strictly for the money. this one was like we can still teach you. while the other one was afraid they'd violate some peer pressure government clause..

aren't we all just living on the edge. Don't remember any meal but the last, can't see forward to any but the next. if you were to say everyone in the world has in common this edge that everyone is living on.

last class one student got drunk and was wandering around and got belligerent. then started apologizing and then got belligerent again and back and forth. in Lab he's sort of next to me. in the first mod we are building light circuits in Lab. series, parallel, series-parallel. i have a vocational certificate in computer electronics from 20 years ago. so i can do the math but building real shit is different. i can use his help, but i have to make sure not to get knifed lol.

i also hit on the only girl in the class. she's pretty fat but pretty in a typhoid mary type of way. she's 21 tho. i couldn't really tell her age before. 21 would definitely be the under. keep in mind this is hvac. she has skulls on her arms. in class she walked up to the instructor and declared she felt like 'this' and pointed to a skull on her arm. she didn't seem impressed when i told her there are more viruses on earth than stars in the universe. but it went well. once i make sure she won't kill me in my sleep i might pursue providing no male figures in her life own shotguns.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
              the teacher swears a shitload. but he has great timing. i am 50 so i am the same age as all the top guys. the teacher is short but can't bend down and to pick up things very well. he has really big hands but i can't tell is he was electrocuted or something else. he mentioned he was in the military. the guy that admitted me has some form of autism. the first thing he said to me was that he has OCD, but he never looks me in the eye. but he's really good at his job. when he does look me in the me briefly sometimes, i feel like it's some victory. like at the end of the movie Mercury Rising.

they took me after it had started a week before. and another school that was more expensive wouldn't because it too started a week before. but it wasn't strictly for the money. this one was like we can still teach you. while the other one was afraid they'd violate some peer pressure government clause..

aren't we all just living on the edge. Don't remember any meal but the last, can't see forward to any but the next. if you were to say everyone in the world has in common this edge that everyone is living on.

last class one student got drunk and was wandering around and got belligerent. then started apologizing and then got belligerent again and back and forth. in Lab he's sort of next to me. in the first mod we are building light circuits in Lab. series, parallel, series-parallel. i have a vocational certificate in computer electronics from 20 years ago. so i can do the math but building real shit is different. i can use his help, but i have to make sure not to get knifed lol.

i also hit on the only girl in the class. she's pretty fat but pretty in a typhoid mary type of way. she's 21 tho. i couldn't really tell her age before. 21 would definitely be the under. keep in mind this is hvac. she has skulls on her arms. in class she walked up to the instructor and declared she felt like 'this' and pointed to a skull on her arm. she didn't seem impressed when i told her there are more viruses on earth than stars in the universe. but it went well. once i make sure she won't kill me in my sleep i might pursue providing no male figures in her life own shotguns.
              this is like a chuck palahniuk short story!
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
              X