daily Road House content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily Road House content

this guy is doing one blog post a day on Road House, one of the most quotable movies ever
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    http://seantcollins.com/

this guy is doing one blog post a day on Road House, one of the most quotable movies ever
    i've actually never watched the movie all the way. i would but never came across it. those Patrick Swayze going solo outside the rat pack movies were good. i liked Next of Kin. and i am not really a thriller detective guy. action movies are good of course. one of the guys that plays the villain in Road House was Sawyers father in lost. haven't seen in him anything else. he plays a good villain. Sam Elliott is like the best supporting actor you can have.

best Patrick Swayze alpha male movie? does he have one, he should right? Point Break?

Comment

Working...
    X