Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
    Have always enjoyed Ted Leo's take on this punk classic from Stiff Little Fingers. He kills it live, too.
    I saw him maybe 10 years ago in the tiniest bar off spring garden. it was a fantastic show.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      I saw him maybe 10 years ago in the tiniest bar off spring garden. it was a fantastic show.
      He always brings it live. I’ve seen him 5 times in Philly and once in Albany.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Leonid and Friends - Searchin So Long:

Last edited by madducks; 09-02-2023, 01:29 AM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Another song I just found out was a cover is “Black Magic Woman,” which was initially recorded by Fleetwood Mac (and written by Peter Green, who passed away just last week).

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Another song I just found out was a cover is “Black Magic Woman,” which was initially recorded by Fleetwood Mac (and written by Peter Green, who passed away just last week).
            Always interesting when one finds out a song is a cover version! The Mac version is awesome.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
              Always interesting when one finds out a song is a cover version! The Mac version is awesome.
              Yes it is.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Disturbed - Sound of Silence:

Last edited by madducks; 09-02-2023, 01:21 AM.
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Lexington Lab Band - Feels Like The First Time:

Last edited by madducks; 09-02-2023, 01:24 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• HSCC - More Than A Feeling:

Last edited by madducks; 09-02-2023, 01:25 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Candy Apple Bleu:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Candy Apple Bleu:

Playing a bad song well does not make it a good song. Good musicians, pleasing vocals, I will google them later tonight to see more of their stuff.

I made it to 1:17 before I bailed. I am sure Brandy is fine girl, her song not so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X