No announcement yet.

Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Can't remember if I ever shared this but here's my Spotofy playlist with 295 cover songs I like. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3z...61dd8687cc4b37

Comment

• Comment

• I can't believe I haven't posted a cover from The Struts yet. Love their retro rock anthem vibe.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jane by Starship cover by Dino Jelusick:
                        Last edited by madducks; 02-06-2023, 03:49 PM.
                        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Long Time by Boston cover by Dino Jelusick:
                          Last edited by madducks; 02-06-2023, 03:49 PM.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• This is a fun one:

Comment

• Rich Girl by Hall & Oates cover by Hindley Street Country Club with guest singer Glenn Cunningham:

Last edited by madducks; 02-06-2023, 03:46 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X