No announcement yet.

Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• seen this thread a bazillion times, and yet I just read it as "Covid Songs I like"

Is this now a thing!?!? I pondered...
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          seen this thread a bazillion times, and yet I just read it as "Covid Songs I like"

Is this now a thing!?!? I pondered...

---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          ---------------------------------------------
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            apparently it is a thing
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Nikki Kosmider-Heuskes
                  “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Joan "The Metal Goddess" Baez

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X