Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      And another.
      This one is the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        This one is the best.
        Yeah, that is a damn fine cover. Funny coincidence since DMT posted this, the first description of a Sturgill song I read on Youtube was DMT meets country music.

Comment

• From Russia with love:
          Last edited by madducks; 05-07-2020, 05:05 AM.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The guy shredding on guitar in the first video is a decent singer too:
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• A guy named Styles gives us his interpretation of irony. At least his singing is good.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• A new one from Hindley Street Country Club:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Not a big fan of the original version of this song. But this cover version sounds better IMO.
                      Man, don't be hating on the Xandu soundtrack. That's quality stuff!
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Comment

• A few years back I actually produced an album of Old 97's covers for charity. It was quite the experience and a ton of work, but I'm proud of the outcome. We've donated over $10K to charity:water thus far. Check it out if you use Spotify: Desperate Times (Songs of the Old 97's)

And if you don't use Spotify, here's a sample:

Last edited by Jefe; 05-23-2020, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jefe View Post
                                Wow, this sounds really good slowed down with the violin added into the mix. I had never heard of Blackberry Smoke before. So, i checked out a few of their other songs on Youtube and i liked those as well. Thanks for sharing this.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X