Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I watched this one first. Wow! Head is having trouble with what I just saw and heard (in a good way). Glad you posted it. Just sent it to my wife.

Thank you.
    Yeah, that was my first reaction too lol.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Diamonds and Rust
      -Cover by Judas Priest
      I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

Three brothers from southern California who can really sing. Watch out for these guys.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bonamassa’s Live at the Greek Theater did covers from the three Kings of blues. My favorite is below - guitar aficionados May well recognize the guitar he’s playing:

► STREAM JOE NOW: https://jbonamassa.com/streaming/► MORE VIDEOS FROM THIS CONCERT: https://joeb.me/YTP-Greek● Official Tickets ●http://jbonamassa.com/tour-d...
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                Bonamassa’s Live at the Greek Theater did covers from the three Kings of blues. My favorite is below - guitar aficionados May well recognize the guitar he’s playing:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUJsi4vuGjY
                I think you just might have cost me a couple of hundred bucks!

He is going to be in Rockford IL Monday March 9th and at the Riverside in Milwaukee on Tuesday March 10th.

There is a great sushi place in Rockford and Mondays work better than Tuesdays. So thanks a lot!

Comment

Another one from the Roney Boys:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The vocal range of the lead singer here is very impressive:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Another one from Haley Reinhart & Postmodern Jukebox:

Last edited by madducks; 02-23-2020, 02:10 AM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• If these guys ever start releasing some original material they are going to take off.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Here's a Southern Australia group called Hindley Street Country Club along with guest singers Pina Del Re, Sarah Lloyde and Nikki Heuskes:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Again with guest vocalist Daniel Lopresto:

Note: Don't worry. These guys changed the age of the girl being sung about in this cover version lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X