No announcement yet.

Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number 4 (already mentioned but the with the video)

I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
      Number 4 (already mentioned but the with the video)

This performance was what inspired my wife and me to get front row tickets to see them a few years ago. Simply amazing and so worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        This performance was what inspired my wife and me to get front row tickets to see them a few years ago. Simply amazing and so worth it.
        I thought it was cool how we’ll receive their rendition was by the guys themselves. Robert Plant looked incredibly impressed.
        I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

no one expects an Aqua cover....

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Ladies, Gentlemen & Steve 2.0, I proudly present my Spotify playlist of covers: Folding the Fitted Sheet.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                Ladies, Gentlemen & Steve 2.0, I proudly present my Spotify playlist of covers: Folding the Fitted Sheet.
                Nice list. Thanks for sharing. Like a lot of the others on your list, I had not heard this one before. Even more remarkable is that this song like the rest of the album is played entirely with kids toys! Very unique concept.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Ween can do everything, including yacht rock.

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Ever wonder what Santa does during the off-season?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Both lead and harmony vocals on this one.

Last edited by madducks; 01-05-2020, 11:46 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Song starts around 2:00 on this one.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Postmodern Jukebox looks like it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOR...6tYBuntEXsguLg

One of my recent favorites:
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Both lead and harmony vocals on this one.

I watched this one first. Wow! Head is having trouble with what I just saw and heard (in a good way). Glad you posted it. Just sent it to my wife.

Thank you.

Comment

I like this one from Postmodern Jukebox. Especially the Haley Reinhart part. BTW, if anyone here remembers the 70's TV show Kojak starring Telly Savalas, the singer in the red dress is his daughter Ariana Savalas.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X