Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look up the album Deadicated for more gems

Comment

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
        this one makes my 8th graders angry - actually the whole album - and that is a good thing

Yeah, I get a kick out of soulful covers of seemingly vapid pop songs. It seems you do to, and tormenting your students with them .

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post

I almost put the whole MTV unplugged on here. It was blasephemy to say at the time among my peers, but it is my favorite album of theirs. I liked their covers of Bowie and the Meat Puppets better than their own stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post

On the Mount Rushmore of all time great guitarists, up there with BB King and Jimi Hendrix. Won't say GOAT, but I wouldn't argue hard against the claim.

Comment

I'm sure that people will argue, but this was the first one that came to mind for me....

Comment

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Xiu Xiu - Under Pressure

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

fIREHOSE - The Red And The Black

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Jane's Addiction - Rock & Roll, Sympathy for the Devil

Comment

In my opinion, these three ladies do this song hella better than the Stones.
                            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

- Terence McKenna

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X