No announcement yet.

Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
      I almost put this one on my list too, but felt it was getting long. Both of these are good covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
        nope...

Comment

I am not much of a James Taylor fan, but I thought this was excellent.

Comment

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

I almost put this one on my list too, but felt it was getting long. Both of these are good covers.
                Halestorm rocks! Saw them in Dallas back in December!
                “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

- Terence McKenna

Comment

- Terence McKenna

Comment

- Terence McKenna

Comment

- Terence McKenna

Comment

- Terence McKenna

Comment

- Terence McKenna

Comment

Huge YES on Hurt - easily one of the best covers ever
                              Very Big YES on In Bloom - Sturgill Simpson sounds great on that
                              Big Yes on Ben Howard

NO on Gary Jules and a few others

I always love this one

Comment

this one makes my 8th graders angry - actually the whole album - and that is a good thing

Comment

Working...
                                X