Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akasha Starr covering Kim Wilde - Kids in America:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Dino Jelusick with his former band Animal Drive and guest singer Rosa Laricchiuta​ covering "(She's Got) The Look" by Roxette:

Last edited by madducks; 10-30-2023, 07:34 PM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jordan Lennon killing it in this HSCC cover of The Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Great cover used well in this scene:

I seem to have forgotten how to post videos, or maybe how has changed.
          Last edited by Sour Masher; 12-29-2023, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Great cover used well in this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRdAmIoWt6o

I seem to have forgotten how to post videos, or maybe how has changed.
            Looks like you clicked "Link" instead of "Insert Video". The web address looks to be in the correct format. Just pasted in the wrong place.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post

Looks like you clicked "Link" instead of "Insert Video". The web address looks to be in the correct format. Just pasted in the wrong place.
              I don't seem to have an option to insert video.

Comment

I don't seem to have an option to insert video.
                You may have accidentally closed those options. Click on "Toggle Advanced Editor" (underlined blue A) to reveal those options again.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

You may have accidentally closed those options. Click on "Toggle Advanced Editor" (underlined blue A) to reveal those options again.
                  Ah, I see now, thanks!

Comment

Ah, I see now, thanks!
                    Your welcome. Glad I could help.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Students from O'Keefe Music Foundation in Lebanon, Ohio cover "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Students from O'Keefe Music Foundation in Lebanon, Ohio cover "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star.

Surprisingly good. Great song. This and Look on Down from the Bridge are ones I keep coming back to, but recently began exploring deeper into the catalog. I didn't realize how good their other stuff was. Better late than never.

Comment

Working...
                        X