No announcement yet.

Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
      I did not expect that. She has a very pleasant voice. So much so that at first I did not believe it was her. This surprise added to my enjoyment. Thank you for posting it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Dat bass ...

Comment

• I hope it was worth it dude ... you only get one soul.

Comment

• Haha amazing

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• There is a whole cottage industry of Good, Bad, and the Ugly covers!

More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Haha amazing

Good for a smile on day that feels like the 5th Monday of the week.

Comment

• Another Gwyneth duet:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I can't stand Paltrow but that was honestly pretty good.

Comment

• This Rage Against The Machine cover is so great, they ended up recording it and pressing 500 7"s, released on record store day.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X