Cover Songs I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jefe View Post
    I was interested in seeing the upright bass here (an instrument I play) and then the video started and he really didn't do anything other than lightly pizz the roots and add in a 5th now and then, it added very little IMO.

Comment

• My favorite version of the Dylan classic. Love how they all come together after the 4th verse.

Comment

• “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• A few that I like:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Not sure if it has been posted yet, original by The Nerves

Comment

• All of Linda Ronstadt's songs were covers, so her entire body of work qualifies for this thread. This is an absolutely killer version of her best song:

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                      All of Linda Ronstadt's songs were covers, so her entire body of work qualifies for this thread. This is an absolutely killer version of her best song:

I like her version of "Look Out for my Love" more than Neil's...and Neil's original is great.
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Is that a really young Waddy Wachtel on guitar and backing vocals?
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Is that a really young Waddy Wachtel on guitar and backing vocals?
                          It is.

I saw the other guitarist, Dan Dugmore, in concert backing James Taylor in 1986 and David Crosby in 1989.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Not just a cover song, but a cover album by Martin Miller.

Last edited by madducks; 06-21-2020, 07:36 PM.
                            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Let's see if this one touches a nerve with the Zeppelin die-hards.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• If you were wondering who the girl working the camera was in the other videos, well.... Martina Blazeska can sing too.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X