Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1000/buzz's online fantasy baseball league auction/and live auctions in nyc too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1000/buzz's online fantasy baseball league auction/and live auctions in nyc too

Buzz's fantasy baseball league is happy to announce we are running an ONLINE FANTASY BASEBALL AUCTION this season on SUNDAY MARCH 24TH OR WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27TH. The league members will decide on which date sometime before February begins.

Many of you have seen my postings over the past decade. We are a NYC based league and quite a few of you have expressed interest but couldn't make it to NYC to join.

Well now is your chance.

I AM ALSO RUNNING A FEW LIVE AUCTIONS for my Fantasy Baseball Leagues for those of you who live in the NYC Tri-State area and are willing to drive down to the Riverdale Section of the Bronx to attend one of our live auctions. We are less than 10 mins from the GWB, Cross County shopping Center in Yonkers, less than 20 minutes from all the bridges, Triboro, Whitestone, Throgs Neck or Mario Cuomo (Tappan Zee) bridges.

Mainly middle aged family men, Good guys. Come to the live auction if you can.

The leagues are typically 18 teams with a $1000 entry fee.

I've been running fantasy leagues for over 20+ years.

We use CBS sports as our stats provider

Redraft, 5x5 roto Mixed league.

13 hitters MI and a CO

9 pitchers (1250 minimum innings pitched)

5 reserves.

Feel free to contact me by email for our rules, [email protected]

or text me at 718 687 3251

Pitchers and Catchers in 5 weeks

FYI, I also run fantasy football and fantasy hoops leagues.

Ed

Hey Cavebird, feel free to contact me for Prize money payouts.
Working...
X