Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: ***VD 13 Spreadsheet***

Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    There were maybe 5 it 6 lines missing from the career batting sheet, and something similar on the BY.

My guess is that some of the non descript quizy didn't make it across.

Maybe ken knows?
    What was lost was the 99 IDs. And yes, we should add those back in. They don't have to stay 99s (I don't think?) but the players should be on there. Don't know if we will ever use them, but they are eligible QUIZY hitters.
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Discussion above on O'Rourke. You'll need to add his career stats manually and change his by codes.
    And add in the best years that were deleted, right? Because I only see 1875 in my copy of the sheet from Ken, and previously we also had 1874, 1889, 1890. Maybe I'm using an old version of Ken's sheet?
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    And add in the best years that were deleted, right? Because I only see 1875 in my copy of the sheet from Ken, and previously we also had 1874, 1889, 1890. Maybe I'm using an old version of Ken's sheet?
    I believe all the by for O'Rourke were still present, just with the wrong code ... The Ch. I'll double check when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    What was lost was the 99 IDs. And yes, we should add those back in. They don't have to stay 99s (I don't think?) but the players should be on there. Don't know if we will ever use them, but they are eligible QUIZY hitters.
    yeah,

If we can get an accurate copy of the SS Joe, it'll make out life a lot easier down the line

Yeah. Joe. Right.