***VD 13 Spreadsheet***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with Jim O'Rourke?

I'm using the new stats from Ken, and I changed his ID from o'rouch01 to o'rouji01, but I gather I need to update some stats, too?

And did we lose some of his best year options from the hit_seas worksheet, too?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      What's the deal with Jim O'Rourke?

I'm using the new stats from Ken, and I changed his ID from o'rouch01 to o'rouji01, but I gather I need to update some stats, too?

And did we lose some of his best year options from the hit_seas worksheet, too?
      Discussion above on O'Rourke. You'll need to add his career stats manually and change his by codes.

We lost some career and by hitting lines. Pitching was fine

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Discussion above on O'Rourke. You'll need to add his career stats manually and change his by codes.

We lost some career and by hitting lines. Pitching was fine
        What was lost? I only removed the 99 years but we can add those back if they are needed

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          What was lost? I only removed the 99 years but we can add those back if they are needed
          There were maybe 5 it 6 lines missing from the career batting sheet, and something similar on the BY.

My guess is that some of the non descript quizy didn't make it across.

Maybe ken knows?

Comment

• Thought I was answering KS ... Soz

Comment

There were maybe 5 it 6 lines missing from the career batting sheet, and something similar on the BY.

My guess is that some of the non descript quizy didn't make it across.

Maybe ken knows?
              What was lost was the 99 IDs. And yes, we should add those back in. They don't have to stay 99s (I don't think?) but the players should be on there. Don't know if we will ever use them, but they are eligible QUIZY hitters.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

And add in the best years that were deleted, right? Because I only see 1875 in my copy of the sheet from Ken, and previously we also had 1874, 1889, 1890. Maybe I'm using an old version of Ken's sheet?

Comment

And add in the best years that were deleted, right? Because I only see 1875 in my copy of the sheet from Ken, and previously we also had 1874, 1889, 1890. Maybe I'm using an old version of Ken's sheet?
                  I believe all the by for O'Rourke were still present, just with the wrong code ... The Ch. I'll double check when I get home.

Comment

What was lost was the 99 IDs. And yes, we should add those back in. They don't have to stay 99s (I don't think?) but the players should be on there. Don't know if we will ever use them, but they are eligible QUIZY hitters.
                    yeah,

If we can get an accurate copy of the SS Joe, it'll make out life a lot easier down the line

Comment

• Yeah. Joe. Right.

Comment

Working...
                      X