X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken, Please check your pm's.

Thank you.

Thanks, I replied.

Is anyone having trouble staying signed in on the new site?

Every time I reply to a PM or write a post I have to sign in again. It is like either a) the timeout was reduced with the site move or b) we are dealing with clustering of webservers such that my session is not persisting.

Anyone else seeing this?

And as I typed this short reply "Errors: you do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again."

.... again.

Comment

Thank you Ken.

I am not having that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Thank you.
        One more time please.

Comment

I had that problem the first day the new site was up but it eventually went away.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
            I had that problem the first day the new site was up but it eventually went away.
            I think the site refresh undid the stay logged in setting so after checking that box I'm good I think.

Dumb that I didn't notice that right away!

Comment

Working...
            X