Boulder CO - Assault Weapons Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boulder CO - Assault Weapons Ban

Doesnt seem like many people are complying with this. Interesting article.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...met-mass-non-/
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

i am really drunk right now and can barely type. but i could never own a gun. ..i couldn't legally anyways as i have a criminal record for small stupid shit.

but i could never shoot anyone. i could never kill anyone. i think, even if i had to defend or save myself.

maybe to save someone else i could.

guns really scare me. perhaps it would've been better if i grew up with them and was more familiar and learned responsibility.

not that as old as i am and had a bad day sometime i would end up shooting myself.

but guns really scare me. and what even scares me more is the fact i don't think i could ever shoot someone, even to save myself. i always would hope i could talk my way out of such a situation. but that isn't realistic.

Comment

i like the scene where animals are running around on a secluded island and he's asking about light.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
        Doesnt seem like many people are complying with this. Interesting article.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...met-mass-non-/
        The ordinance, approved by the city council unanimously, banned the possession and sale of “assault weapons,” defined as semiautomatic rifles with a pistol grip, folding stock, or ability to accept a detachable magazine. Semiautomatic pistols and shotguns are also included.

Current owners were given until the end of the year to choose one of two options: Get rid of their semiautomatics by moving them out of town, disabling them, or turning them over to police — or apply for a certificate with the Boulder Police Department, a process that includes a firearm inspection, background check and $20 fee.
        not sure if the last part applies to all semiautomatics or just the pistols and shotguns but if it applies to everything I think thats very reasonable.
        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
        X