View Poll Results: VD13: Do we use BA or OBP?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batting Average

    1 11.11%
  • On Base Percentage

    8 88.89%
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: VD13 Poll 4 OBP or BA

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    28,168

    VD13 Poll 4 OBP or BA

    Do we use BA or OBP for VD 13?

    1. BA

    2. OBP

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    28,168
    Sure, why not.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    28,168
    Is it just me, or do we tend to do OBP more with Decades than Letters?

  4. #4
    Big Leaguer The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,300
    so it looks like no KO's, same random draft order and OBP. I think everyone from 12 is back for 13 ? Let's finalize names tomorrow and get the draft order set so we have a weekend to figure it all out

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    28,168
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    so it looks like no KO's, same random draft order and OBP. I think everyone from 12 is back for 13 ? Let's finalize names tomorrow and get the draft order set so we have a weekend to figure it all out
    We have an optimist ladies and gentlemen

    INB4 "we should make it so you can't pick more than two consecutive hitters or pitchers"

  6. #6
    Big Leaguer The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,300
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnya24 View Post
    We have an optimist ladies and gentlemen

    INB4 "we should make it so you can't pick more than two consecutive hitters or pitchers"
    Just moving things along. It's exactly like work, ask for Monday so that you get it 2 weeks after that.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    28,168
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Just moving things along. It's exactly like work, ask for Monday so that you get it 2 weeks after that.
    I send invites to SDS and Bfly about a week back. Probably can move ahead with the draft order today or tomorrow.

  8. #8
    Big Leaguer Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,012
    I don't really care one way or the other on this poll. Happy to go with the developing consensus.
    "There was nothing for him to do under the truck, but it's tough to blame him now that he is dead." -V.Erps 3/26/2005

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •