Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billbuckner View Post
    It's been a while. Hope all is well gentlemen.
    dude, long time no see!
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Hall of Famer
    It's been a while. Hope all is well gentlemen.
    Are you back or just visiting?

Either way nice to see you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Are you back or just visiting?

Either way nice to see you!
    Just passing through
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Just passing through
    bye.

Just passing through
    do you still have interesting art in your building lobby?
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Quote Originally Posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    do you still have interesting art in your building lobby?
    I'm a homowner now
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

I'm a homowner now
    And the father of 2 . I get the FB Billy Buck, so get pics which is a big help for someone like me.

I'm a homowner now
    are you still doing Oracle DBA stuff? I left Oracle 2 years ago

Yes Hacko - I'm all grown up now.

Fresno - I'm at the same company, in charge of 4 software development teams (Some Java, some .Net, some Mobile). I didn't think you'd ever leave Oracle - seemed like you had a sweet gig over there. Are you still in tech?

yes hacko - i'm all grown up now.
    wtf??