Happy New Year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!!!

To all of you that I have had fun, challenging and at times frustrating conversations - Have a Happy New Year!

To those of you that have called me whatever name you called me - Have a Happy New Year!

To those I have agreed with or disagreed with - Have a Happy New Year!

To those who have donated or havent donated - Have a Happy New Year!

To anyone I may have missed in the list above - Have a Happy New Year!

Thanks to all of you for often being the only conversation I get during the day while working from home!

Hope to talk to you in 2019 - Stay safe my friends!
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

As a teenager I read a book called “The War in 2020” and it was so futuristic. Hard to believe that’s only a year away!

Happy new year!

Comment

do people go back to work on Jan 1? or is it the 2nd.

i am still waiting for them to invent a cherry 2000 robot.

Comment

Happy new year.

Is it just were I am, or does new year seem more and more like a non event with every passing year?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          Happy new year.

Is it just were I am, or does new year seem more and more like a non event with every passing year?
          you're in Europe? so you're 5 hours behind. you keep showing up for New Years too late. didn't you notice the party hats shaped like pointy hats and kazoos and confetti on the ground in the empty parking lot? and the drunk passed out party goers with magic marker popeye anchors on their arms.

actually every New Years i seem to have always asked if i'd be with the same woman, when i was young. it was like a curse. the same thought would pop in my head every Jan 1.

Comment

Happy New Year!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
              To all of you that I have had fun, challenging and at times frustrating conversations - Have a Happy New Year!

To those of you that have called me whatever name you called me - Have a Happy New Year!

To those I have agreed with or disagreed with - Have a Happy New Year!

To those who have donated or havent donated - Have a Happy New Year!

To anyone I may have missed in the list above - Have a Happy New Year!

Thanks to all of you for often being the only conversation I get during the day while working from home!

Hope to talk to you in 2019 - Stay safe my friends!
              Happy New Year my friend!

And to all of our RJ brethren. I hope it is your best year yet!

Comment

Huh? What?

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

It's been a while. Hope all is well gentlemen.
                    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
                      dude, long time no see!
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Are you back or just visiting?

Either way nice to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Are you back or just visiting?

Either way nice to see you!
                          Just passing through
                          I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Just passing through
                            bye.
                            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Just passing through
                              do you still have interesting art in your building lobby?
                              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                              X