Happy New Year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    do you still have interesting art in your building lobby?
    I'm a homowner now
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by billbuckner View Post
      I'm a homowner now
      And the father of 2 . I get the FB Billy Buck, so get pics which is a big help for someone like me.

Comment

I'm a homowner now
        are you still doing Oracle DBA stuff? I left Oracle 2 years ago
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Yes Hacko - I'm all grown up now.

Fresno - I'm at the same company, in charge of 4 software development teams (Some Java, some .Net, some Mobile). I didn't think you'd ever leave Oracle - seemed like you had a sweet gig over there. Are you still in tech?
          I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

yes hacko - i'm all grown up now.
            wtf??
            “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
              wtf??
              smtwtfs

Comment

Yes Hacko - I'm all grown up now.

Fresno - I'm at the same company, in charge of 4 software development teams (Some Java, some .Net, some Mobile). I didn't think you'd ever leave Oracle - seemed like you had a sweet gig over there. Are you still in tech?
                I am, with an even sweeter gig in which my commute is 3 BART stops in downtown SF instead of 25 miles
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                X