VD13 Poll 2 - Fix the Draft Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    As much as I'd like to pick fourth, I voted for random. ONe of these days I'll get a pick near the top. TO make things competitive I'd be ok making the winner or the top three draft in the bottom half for the next draft or something like that, but overall I like the random.
    I could get down with something like this, even as a permanent thing. Thematically I prefer this.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      I could get down with something like this, even as a permanent thing. Thematically I prefer this.
      It could make things more competitive without offering an incentive to tank the draft. So I think it might be a good compromise.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        nice "humble brag"
        You're welcome.

Comment

If Random wins, I'll put up another poll to see if we want to go with Feral's suggestion:

"The top 3 drafters from the previous draft will be randomly assigned in the bottom half of the next draft."

I'll also add a sub option:

"Do you want this to take effect from this draft or the next?"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            If Random wins, I'll put up another poll to see if we want to go with Feral's suggestion:

"The top 3 drafters from the previous draft will be randomly assigned in the bottom half of the next draft."

I'll also add a sub option:

"Do you want this to take effect from this draft or the next?"
            Eh not sure I even like that so doubtful it'll pass. I picked 10th in VD12. And the point differential from 1st-3rd was the same as 3rd-7th.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Eh not sure I even like that so doubtful it'll pass. I picked 10th in VD12. And the point differential from 1st-3rd was the same as 3rd-7th.
              I just put up what gains traction.

Comment

Working...
              X