The Winner's Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Winner's Circle

I won my redraft league for the 3rd time since 2000, beating TS Garp's previously undefeated mega-team by a score of 191.98 to 164.56. I also won both of my 3rd place games, so it was my most successful fantasy football season in years.

3 leagues, playoffs in all three.

Won the regular season title in league 1. Lost a tough matchup in the semifinals.

Finished second in league 2. Had a horrible playoffs with Boyd, OBJ, Conner all hurt and ended up losing the semis and the 3rd place game.

Finished third in league 3, but won in the semis and the finals. So 1 for 3 in titles, but playoffs in all three, so pretty solid year.

Comment

I managed to win a league where I spent $98 of my $200 draft budget on Kareem Hunt and Jordan Howard, and I didn't have Mahomes or Conner. I'm not sure how that happened.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Played in 7, don’t judge me. Playoffs in 6. Finals in 4. 2 championships and 4 money finishes give me a nice little Christmas present.

Comment

Won the league. Finals were 120.6 to 119.7. He had Royce Freeman on Monday since Gurley didn't play and came up just short. Glad the Broncos were behind when Lindsay left the game.

Comment

Had a bad season in my main league. Finished outside of the playoffs.

However in the FBG best ball contest I placed in the money - 103rd overall out of 15,000 entries.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Had a bad season in my main league. Finished outside of the playoffs.

However in the FBG best ball contest I placed in the money - 103rd overall out of 15,000 entries.
              That's great -- very tough to do. I assume you had Mahomes and/or Goff? McCaffery? Can you post your team?

Comment

Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                That's great -- very tough to do. I assume you had Mahomes and/or Goff? McCaffery? Can you post your team?
                Goff/T.Hill/McCaffrey/Ertz was my core

Matt Ryan $13
                Jared Goff $11
                Sam Darnold $3
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Christian McCaffrey $26
                Royce Freeman $16
                Carlos Hyde $14
                Aaron Jones $9
                Peyton Barber $8
                James Conner $4
                Wayne Gallman $4
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Tyreek Hill $23
                Josh Gordon $18
                Kenny Stills $11
                Keelan Cole $7
                Chris Godwin $6
                Cole Beasley $5
                John Ross $5
                Zach Ertz $23
                Eric Ebron $11
                Antonio Gates $6
                Steve Hauschka $3
                Dustin Hopkins $3
                Kaimi Fairbairn $2
                Cody Parkey $2
                Los Angeles Rams $8
                Chicago Bears $5
                Arizona Cardinals $4

Comment

Liz Hurley - Defended the Championship and did it with Gurley active.

I checked the updates at 9am my time and he was going to play. 3 hours later I see an O next to his name and panic. No options to put someone in as his game had started.
                  It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                  Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
                  X