No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the odds makers are to be believed, there's roughly a 20% chance of a Braves-Astros World Series, which would be....something.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      If the odds makers are to be believed, there's roughly a 20% chance of a Braves-Astros World Series, which would be....something.
      Make it happen ! Braves win in 4 of course
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

If the odds makers are to be believed, there's roughly a 20% chance of a Braves-Astros World Series, which would be....something.
        Braves-Rays sounds better.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          Good name for a topless place, but not all the way nudity.
          I'm thinking the opposite. Halfway up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            I'm thinking the opposite. Halfway up.
            Maybe a strip club where the women wear burqas? Guys can only get half way up?
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

LOL...I can just imagine.
              I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Your American League champion Tampa Bay Rays, managed by an idiot. (or so I hear)

Comment

Your American League champion Tampa Bay Rays, managed by an idiot. (or so I hear)
                  Second only to the idiot football coach who was to scared to go for it on 4th and goal from the 4 yard line. Right after losing a total of 2 yards on the 3 previous plays. What an idiot
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• So here's what vd has done to me.
                    I'm at a restaurant waiting for a dd pick up, and they are showing Ferris Buehler on the TV. Ben Stein is calling roll, and he rattles of like 8 names that begin with A and then jumps right to Buehler. I'm like what up with that? How can a class have that many student names starting with A and then go straight to Bu? Maybe it's a home room that is organized alphabetically? But then the next name he calls is Fry (Cameron's last name) and I'm like what fucking school has 8 A kids, one B and no C or D names at all?!? Some kind of last name inflation going on?
                    Last edited by heyelander; 10-19-2020, 12:55 PM.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Apropos of nothing, abusers are often really good at recasting themselves as the victim.

Comment

Apropos of nothing, abusers are often really good at recasting themselves as the victim.
                        watching that video... I really felt for the guy, he came across so genuine, remorseful and … whatever. Fuck that dude.
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I have to keep reminding myself that it's not my job to set the record straight for the world, that the truth will come out eventually. The same way that it's not my job to correct everything that Donald Trump lies about. Sometimes I'm better at letting go than others. But for my own emotional health and peace, I need to.

Comment

I have to keep reminding myself that it's not my job to set the record straight for the world, that the truth will come out eventually. The same way that it's not my job to correct everything that Donald Trump lies about. Sometimes I'm better at letting go than others. But for my own emotional health and peace, I need to.
                            I disagree
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                              The jalapeno was straight fire. Need some ice cream
                              Did you ever get any ice cream?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                I disagree
                                No, you don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X