Page 214 of 467 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4666

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

  1. #2131
    Big Leaguer TS Garp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,509
    Just noticed a weird glitch: Votto's 2010 numbers are correct in the hit_seas tab but incorrect on my team page. The other seem to be correct.

  2. #2132
    Big Leaguer TS Garp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,509
    Quote Originally Posted by TS Garp View Post
    Just noticed a weird glitch: Votto's 2010 numbers are correct in the hit_seas tab but incorrect on my team page. The other seem to be correct.
    Never mind -- forget I chose 2017 over 2010.

  3. #2133
    Journeyman The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,560
    After CJ posts would someone please post round 20 standings ?

  4. #2134
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    After CJ posts would someone please post round 20 standings ?
    The real ones or the ones from the spreadsheet?

  5. #2135
    Journeyman The Feral Slasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    The real ones or the ones from the spreadsheet?
    why not both ?


    Ok just the spreadsheet ones for end of round 20

  6. #2136
    Journeyman Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    The real ones or the ones from the spreadsheet?
    I would like to see yours, and I'll post mine from the spreadsheet, and we can compare. I'm about 10 rounds behind now on fixing the updates you're noting in the spreadsheet thread.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

  7. #2137
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    I would like to see yours, and I'll post mine from the spreadsheet, and we can compare. I'm about 10 rounds behind now on fixing the updates you're noting in the spreadsheet thread.
    Would it help if I have you a full listing of everything (literally every player of all time, every season, every stat we care about) and you can just update via vlookup and then paste values after?

  8. #2138
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    28,169
    FYI I won't be home until 8pm GMT. What's that, 3pm EST?

  9. #2139
    Journeyman Kevin Seitzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    4,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Would it help if I have you a full listing of everything (literally every player of all time, every season, every stat we care about) and you can just update via vlookup and then paste values after?
    yes....
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

  10. #2140
    Hall of Famer johnnya24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    28,169
    Knew I couldn't pass my 2000s pick beyond this pairing, so felt I had to jump on Giambi, even though he might not be my best pick. I kinda knew this when I picked Bonds.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •