*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
    yeah, I haven't spent much time on RJ lately - work is just one deadline after another. I miss being a generic coder. Turn this data into that data and go home, that's the life for me.

Anyway. Yeah, noon, Big Rec Field at Golden Gate Park. Maybe we can convince Fresno Bob to show up too. I'll be there around 11; if you have your luggage with you you can probably stay until 1-1:30.
    sent a message to Heye an FB, hopefully we can make this happen. I'll send you a PM too in case you aren't following the latest on VD13 hawt talk
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Ok, I'll be the shaggy creature with hideously matted hair and long claws hiding in the bushes behind the third base line. I'll do my best to stand on two legs.

Anyway....I'll send a PM to Fresno and Heye and see if they can meetup. I'll try to make it regardless. I'll touch base by email or PM a week or so before just to confirm you aren't on the DL or something like that.
      I will not be there. Doing my best lately to avoid contact with other Junkies.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Drat ! mjl's ballers lose out the opportunity of a lifetime. I'll send a scouting report
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This strategy could be a good one. It worked well for me for over 50 years ! I have to say, I'm a little concerned meeting up with anyone who would agree to meet "The Feral Slasher". Kind of a red flag.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• message for Heye-- season 11, metatron (aka booger) lecturing chuck (aka God). this is some good stuff.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Yeah, Chuck was in a few of the ones I suggested if you didn't get to them. A bit of foundation.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

hey, our pitcher played shortstop in a semipro league in Germany, he might be worth a scouting trip!
                In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  You're bringing some Charles Boyle levels of pressure to this spreadsheet creation ...

Apparently Charles Boyle just isn't good at bringing pressure. And now I've gone nothing better to do than post in the Hot Buttons topics thread. Step it up Johnny !! Save me from myself.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Apparently Charles Boyle just isn't good at bringing pressure. And now I've gone nothing better to do than post in the Hot Buttons topics thread. Step it up Johnny !! Save me from myself.
                    I will I will ... coo coo cool ... just a little snowed under of late. Should be a little more free from the weekend onwards.

Comment

I will I will ... coo coo cool ... just a little snowed under of late. Should be a little more free from the weekend onwards.
                      Sounds good
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Sounds good
                        It's getting a bit awkward now ... a bit like when Amy tries to have a normal conversation with Captain Holt.

Comment

• And, of course, the job that gets back to me is the one in South Bay.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

It's getting a bit awkward now ... a bit like when Amy tries to have a normal conversation with Captain Holt.

Now you're posting videos that "aren't available in your country". What the hell Johnny ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              And, of course, the job that gets back to me is the one in South Bay.
                              that's a bummer
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I think I'm going to start picking up hitchhikers every time I see them. I used to hitchhike and I also used to always, always pick them up. Not sure why I stopped, but I feel like it's a pretty easy way to put some good back in the world. I mean, shit, I'm already driving. It's not like it puts me out at all.
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X