*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    It's a race of human / ant hybrids who nitpick every damn thing you say, trying to focus on unimportant minutiae. They are known as --- Pedants.
    Their leader is the Superintendant.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Their leader is the Superintendant.
      Also known as Herr Kommandant.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Anyways, back to talking about food before Ken gives me negative reputation!
        Huh? Why would I give you negative feedback on things I agree with? I gave you negative feedback when you were an asshole. Avoid that and you're golden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Huh? Why would I give you negative feedback on things I agree with? I gave you negative feedback when you were an asshole. Avoid that and you're golden.
          An asshole? Fucking puhllleeeeeeze. Never happened. EVER.

Comment

It's a race of human / ant hybrids who nitpick every damn thing you say, trying to focus on unimportant minutiae.
            I thought you were going to say they had occupied the hot topix forum.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Speaking of ants, this is cool:

I love that guy's channel.
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• for some reason Goats make me laugh.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  I disagree
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    for some reason Goats make me laugh.
                    Central Texas is for you!

Comment

• Pretty sure KS just told you to go to hell, Heye. Give that fucker some negative rep, stat!

Comment

• Luckily for you, goats also make me laugh.

Comment

Luckily for you, goats also make me laugh.
                          Central Texas is for you!

Comment

• You sonofa.....not golden at all, Pony Boy. :mad:

Comment

• MINNEAPOLIS—Calling for a more measured way to express opposition to police brutality, critics slammed demonstrators Thursday for recklessly looting businesses without forming a private equity firm first. “Look, we all have the right to protest, but that doesn’t mean you can just rush in and destroy any business…

Comment

• "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X