*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    I am really starting to see how these jackdicks who refuse to wear masks in public get their asses kicked. I started to feel my blood rising out in front of the store today - fortunately the dipshits got turned away. I have a child and a mother who are medically vulnerable. These fat clowns playing dress up and storming capital buildings and screaming at nurses deserve awful things to happen to them.
    Oh, but I'm probably just being "politically correct" by wearing a mask, at least according to one rotund halfwit in particular.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Anyways, back to talking about food before Ken gives me negative reputation!
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        My mom is asking if you got your package....

sounds racy.
        Oops, forgot to follow up with you. Nothing in the mail yet. Your mom remains a total superstar, though!

Comment

• I read once that the total weight of all ants in the world exceeds the total weight of all humans, so I looked it up. Not true. Humans weigh more. There are an estimated 320+ trillion to 1 quadrillion ants on earth, though. Unsure how many are not on earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            California is number two among the states in mushroom revenue, at $217 million, which does not surprise me, given all the mushroom farms that I used to drive past in Gilroy. But can anyone guess the number one state? I would have had no idea.
            Did you ever drive past the garlic festival in Gilroy? You could smell that thing for miles and miles and miles.

Comment

• The unending artichoke fields of Watsonville are also a sight to behold.

Comment

• The weirdest agricultural landscape has to be the beet fields of Nebraska, though. That place is so flat you can see forever and it's beets as far as the eye can see. Really disconcerting, honestly. Very strange place. Much odd. Many quizzicals.

Comment

Did you ever drive past the garlic festival in Gilroy? You could smell that thing for miles and miles and miles.
                  I worked vampire cleanup one year.
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Yep. I had a good friend who lived in Morgan Hill, so I was down that way often.
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

The unending artichoke fields of Watsonville are also a sight to behold.
                      Yes they are. I love that whole area around Monterrey Bay.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

The weirdest agricultural landscape has to be the beet fields of Nebraska, though. That place is so flat you can see forever and it's beets as far as the eye can see. Really disconcerting, honestly. Very strange place. Much odd. Many quizzicals.
                        To me, that's normal because I grew up with flat. Very, very flat.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Are vampires very messy?

Comment

I read once that the total weight of all ants in the world exceeds the total weight of all humans, so I looked it up. Not true. Humans weigh more. There are an estimated 320+ trillion to 1 quadrillion ants on earth, though. Unsure how many are not on earth.
                            Doesn't the Fermi paradox imply that there are species of ant men on some planet elsewhere in the universe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              Doesn't the Fermi paradox imply that there are species of ant men on some planet elsewhere in the universe?
                              It's a race of human / ant hybrids who nitpick every damn thing you say, trying to focus on unimportant minutiae. They are known as --- Pedants.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                Didn't some psycho shoot up the festival last year? Hard to keep all the mass shootings straight....

Comment

Working...
                                X