Results 13,481 to 13,488 of 13488

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Delete my half of the board too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Delete my half of the board too.
    The bad half....or the worse half?

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    The bad half....or the worse half?
    We had some diamonds, but we had a lotta cow poo poo around it, and the diamonds was mixed in with the poo poo...it just all look like poo poo.

Dry-erase markings begone like magic .
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

We had some diamonds, but we had a lotta cow poo poo around it, and the diamonds was mixed in with the poo poo...it just all look like poo poo.
    Diamonds, mixed bowels. Lovely.

Washington had updates on COVID vaccines...looks like I won't be eligible until May or maybe June. was hoping for April so I could possibly pick up my daughter when her school ends and go on a small road trip. Mostly hoping she will be eligible soon since she has type 1 diabetes, but that is all unclear. At least cases have dropped drastically since the peak. Between vaccines and some immunity from people who have been infected i'm really hoping the number of cases stays really low. In spite of Texas (government) efforts to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Washington had updates on COVID vaccines...looks like I won't be eligible until May or maybe June. was hoping for April so I could possibly pick up my daughter when her school ends and go on a small road trip. Mostly hoping she will be eligible soon since she has type 1 diabetes, but that is all unclear. At least cases have dropped drastically since the peak. Between vaccines and some immunity from people who have been infected i'm really hoping the number of cases stays really low. In spite of Texas (government) efforts to the contrary.
    The "good" thing about Texas is that we do have lots of vaccine available, I'm on the list and several friends have already gotten vaccinated. Hopefully enough people are getting covered such that re-opening isn't a giant disaster (just a small one)

The "good" thing about Texas is that we do have lots of vaccine available, I'm on the list and several friends have already gotten vaccinated. Hopefully enough people are getting covered such that re-opening isn't a giant disaster (just a small one)
    I think and hope with vaccines and immunity from people who have already been infected we are thru the worst of things. But we certainly will have more tragic deaths before we are done with this