*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    Clarence Thomas is one of the scariest justices to me. Not because he doesn't say anything at oral arguments. But because he (a) doesn't seem to care what anyone else thinks, including previous courts, and (b) doesn't seem care much about the effects of his decisions on the country or the litigants.
    His wife is one of those super far right conspiracy people, who apparently are now the norm for republicans. She posts psychotic memes about how the Democrats stole the 2018 midterms and how the Parkland shooting survivor kids are a threat to the nation. Clarence Thomas failed to disclose the income she had gotten from her far-right advocacy. She advocates for extreme positions on matters that may arise before the court. It’s crazy.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      Perhaps my time has finally come!!!

Fair warning: I would abuse the shit out of any mod powers.
      I would love to give you mod powers!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        I would love to give you mod powers!
        Don't do it, man! Slowly back away from the keyboard.....

How big are we doing our ellipses these days? I'm going for the fiver.....
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• TOO .... MUCH .... ELLIPSIS!!!

cripes
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            TOO .... MUCH .... ELLIPSIS!!!

cripes
            I wish Jhonny were here to do something about it....
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Four elipsers bad. Five elipsers good.

.....!

Comment

Four elipsers bad. Five elipsers good.

.....!

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  I wish Jhonny were here to do something about it....
                  right? johnny would lock that shit down quick.
                  I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Three straight walk-off HRs by three different rookies. It is a really exceelent time to be a Dodger fan right now. I frightened my son, though, with how excited I got at that Will Smith walk-off just now.

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Four elipsers bad. Five elipsers good.

.....!

The Four Elipsers of the Apocalypse !!!!
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

The Four Elipsers of the Apocalypse !!!!
                          At work I once walked into the bathroom and heard explosions like I have never heard before, and hope to never hear again. I looked down and saw two monstrous blue shoes in the first stall. Probably size 15. Forever after referred to as "the two blue shoes of the apocalypse". True story.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

At work I once walked into the bathroom and heard explosions like I have never heard before, and hope to never hear again. I looked down and saw two monstrous blue shoes in the first stall. Probably size 15. Forever after referred to as "the two blue shoes of the apocalypse". True story.
                            Dude made bathroom loud....
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• The Trump thread has laid fallow for two days. Now is our opportunity to surge into the post count lead!
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Is it just me, or is the RJ clock running an hour behind?

Comment

Working...
                                X