Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Mods please move to teenage gamer forum, TIA
    I sent you a PM that you never responded to. You are dead to me.
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      This brings up a good point. Probably wont matter TOO much, but what is our definitive source of data? Is it the spreadsheet? Is it bbref? Is it case by case?
      It used to be BR.com. Not sure if that ever changed to the AFKA The Lahman Database.

Comment

This brings up a good point. Probably wont matter TOO much, but what is our definitive source of data? Is it the spreadsheet? Is it bbref? Is it case by case?
        I think we use bbref... I remember one draft where people were making selections and updating the players stats from bbref to be included in the most up to date stats.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I am the final authority on rules, standings, etc.

Actually a good question, I hate when people bring up changes from Baseball Ref
          ---------------------------------------------
          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
            I sent you a PM that you never responded to. You are dead to me.
            lol, I thought I was dead to you the last 2 years. I thought I responded, I'll try again
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I think we use bbref... I remember one draft where people were making selections and updating the players stats from bbref to be included in the most up to date stats.
              This one draft, in band camp, Young Guns stuck a flute up his pussy.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                AFKA The Lahman Database.
                Archive Fucking Known As?
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

lol, I thought I was dead to you the last 2 years. I thought I responded, I'll try again
                  won't let me send you a PM no matter how many times i try. Seaneshort at Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemail.com
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• these are the best threads on RJ, hands down.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

these are the best threads on RJ, hands down.
                      I was just going to post the same thing.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

won't let me send you a PM no matter how many times i try. Seaneshort at Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemail.com
                        It was probably smart of Revo and the other RJ slavemasters to preclude me from private messages. I'm like a one man virus, spreading my slime throughout the community.

Comment

these are the best threads on RJ, hands down.
                          Remember that thread a long time ago where two guys were busted for coming on to RJ once in a blue moon and would only send each other PMs or something like that? It was very intriguing, but if I recall the payoff wasn't that great in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            It was probably smart of Revo and the other RJ slavemasters to preclude me from private messages. I'm like a one man virus, spreading my slime throughout the community.
                            I heard that Wayne was going to dominate Idle Hands for years to come and that's why we disbanded, true ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

y'all can send me a message if you can crack the code !
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I think we lost VD1 comment thread when the poster formerly known as El Diablo505 left the building.....sad
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X