*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    How are all you guys doing? I'm in lock down and looking for ways not to go insane.
    Starting another week at home with my family. I have only left the house to run on the trail and get supplies. I am now done with all my baseball auctions and teaching again this year seems unlikely. I imagine we will be moving online, but doing a video production class online when the kids don't all have the software or hardware will be hard. So far my parents and in laws are healthy and so are we. I made a giant list of tv shows to start, finish, or rewatch during this and have a few books. I also have lots of bourbon around and seem to have one glass a night now.

Hope everyone is doing ok, this is going to be challenging.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      How are all you guys doing? I'm in lock down and looking for ways not to go insane.
      Just download Divinity: Original Sin II and you have then next 300+ hours of your life covered.

I've just started playing Metro: Exodus but it's kind of scary and the new Resident Evil game has taught me that I'm a wuss with that kind of shit.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Lol look @ nots - called me an "ass clown". That would be very hurtful if it were from someone who wasn't such a vapid little bitch, lol.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
          Just download Divinity: Original Sin II and you have then next 300+ hours of your life covered.

I've just started playing Metro: Exodus but it's kind of scary and the new Resident Evil game has taught me that I'm a wuss with that kind of shit.
          Games I've downloaded recently and my experience with them:

- Resident Evil 2 --- A lot like the old school ones but with awesome graphics and whatnot. Kind of too scary for my sensitive self.
          - Metro: Exodus --- The world ended and a bunch of Russians live in the metro underneath Moscow. I really liked the first two games and this one is off to a good start but also very scary and dark and jumpy.
          - Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus --- Running around blasting the living shit out of Nazis in more and more clever ways? Sign me up. This is the game all the "alt-right" good people got so worked up about. After all, Nazis are people too, guys!
          - The Walking Dead: The Final Season --- Love this series. Almost no action and almost all story but it's been quite a ride. I tried to be a nice guy and make nice decisions but everyone ended up being pissed at me in the end. Guess there are no nice guys in the zombie apocalypse!
          - Jedi Fallen Order --- I started it and liked the action but for some reason stopped playing. Seems pretty high quality so far, though. I suck at puzzle games, though (also a problem with Resident Evil).
          - Dragon's Dogma --- An RPG game I got for mega cheap, like $6, with great reviews. I've only played it a little bit.

Might buy Red Dead Redemption II if I can find it on sale.

Comment

Games I've downloaded recently and my experience with them:

- Resident Evil 2 --- A lot like the old school ones but with awesome graphics and whatnot. Kind of too scary for my sensitive self.
            - Metro: Exodus --- The world ended and a bunch of Russians live in the metro underneath Moscow. I really liked the first two games and this one is off to a good start but also very scary and dark and jumpy.
            - Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus --- Running around blasting the living shit out of Nazis in more and more clever ways? Sign me up. This is the game all the "alt-right" good people got so worked up about. After all, Nazis are people too, guys!
            - The Walking Dead: The Final Season --- Love this series. Almost no action and almost all story but it's been quite a ride. I tried to be a nice guy and make nice decisions but everyone ended up being pissed at me in the end. Guess there are no nice guys in the zombie apocalypse!
            - Jedi Fallen Order --- I started it and liked the action but for some reason stopped playing. Seems pretty high quality so far, though. I suck at puzzle games, though (also a problem with Resident Evil).
            - Dragon's Dogma --- An RPG game I got for mega cheap, like $6, with great reviews. I've only played it a little bit.

Might buy Red Dead Redemption II if I can find it on sale.
            I remember castle wolfenstein on the Mac 2 or whatever it was back in the 80s
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              I remember castle wolfenstein on the Mac 2 or whatever it was back in the 80s
              Wolfenstein was available on several platforms if I remember correctly.

Comment

I just downloaded AoE III, a game I loved maybe 20 years ago, and have been playing that the last few days.

Comment

I've tried it, but couldn't get into it sadly. I can see why people love this game, but I can't seem to get into RPG's anymore in general. When I was younger I loved this genre.

Comment

• Damn, I guess I see why the republicans don't like the new Wolfenstein. Still, one hell of a fun game. I lasered about 150 Nazis into little piles of steaming goo on the ground within an hour of starting playing.

Comment

Damn, I guess I see why the republicans don't like the new Wolfenstein. Still, one hell of a fun game. I lasered about 150 Nazis into little piles of steaming goo on the ground within an hour of starting playing.
                      you watching hunters on Amazon Prime?

Comment

Damn, I guess I see why the republicans don't like the new Wolfenstein. Still, one hell of a fun game. I lasered about 150 Nazis into little piles of steaming goo on the ground within an hour of starting playing.
                        Is this on a pc or gaming system ?
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                          No, but the trailers interested me. Is it any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                            Is this on a pc or gaming system ?
                            PC. It's for sale for like $12 right now, too.

Comment

No, but the trailers interested me. Is it any good?
                              I'm a couple episodes in. It's a tad cheesy but worth the watch so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                I watched it. I thought some of the goofiness was unnecessary, but overall liked it. Intrigued by the ending.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X