*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    I'm going to continue to pretend the Braves are practicing at the North Pole.
    That's cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      That's cold.
      Brrrr
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        The book was titled The Boy With a Drum
        Still is titled that, as far as I know....
        Still?

Comment

Still?
          If they haven't stopped marching....
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• I was starting to worry that Election 2020 thread might catch us, and it may yet, but for now we seem to be okay. They've made 1000 posts in the last six weeks. We've made 1000 posts in the last four weeks.

Comment

• And we have zero TW or GITH posts, so we're double winners.

Comment

• Both threads have 500 posts in the last 18 days, so we're running neck and neck with them right now in creating additional content for this beloved site.

Comment

• Trump thread has 15 posts in the last 18 days, so it is truly yesterday's news.

Comment

• Speaking of yesterday's news, Ken's dressing makes Big Lots! old news, doesn't it? Or can you buy Big Lots of Ken's dressing?

Comment

If they haven't stopped marching....
                      ....they'll be marching still.

Comment

I don't like where this story is going
                        It's mercifully over.

Comment

• [insert joke here]

Comment

And we have zero TW or GITH posts, so we're double winners.
                            It appears heye has passed the baton !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            ---------------------------------------------
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I didn't mean what I said earlier about Richard Scarry.

Comment

I was starting to worry that Election 2020 thread might catch us, and it may yet, but for now we seem to be okay. They've made 1000 posts in the last six weeks. We've made 1000 posts in the last four weeks.
                                It seems like they have a shelf life. Whereas we've established that non-topical content is not only allowed, it's encouraged.

Comment

Working...
                                X