Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    good morning !
    Let him get his morning coffee before posing your bizarre grammatical puzzles ... geez

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Let him get his morning coffee before posing your bizarre grammatical puzzles ... geez
      ???....
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Sorry for my delay, I came up just as I was stepping on the ice at the mall - teaching the girls to ice skate today. They are 5 and 7 - they picked it up so fast. Lots of falls but they got up every time which I was proud of. They are little whiney turds at times but I think I'm going to miss this age. They can be sweethearts.

My knees won't miss this age though, I'm going to feel it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          Sorry for my delay, I came up just as I was stepping on the ice at the mall - teaching the girls to ice skate today. They are 5 and 7 - they picked it up so fast. Lots of falls but they got up every time which I was proud of. They are little whiney turds at times but I think I'm going to miss this age. They can be sweethearts.

My knees won't miss this age though, I'm going to feel it tomorrow.
          Nice...my girls are 6 and 8.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• The unmistakeable signs of a closet ruin. A closet ruin, sure thing swipe

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I was just about to comment on the lack of posts... figured you must have lost power
              you will be glad to know I got 4 more inches of snow....how about Placer County ?
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

you will be glad to know I got 4 more inches of snow....how about Placer County ?
                It was wicked cold today... down in the 50s. But at least the sun was out. Went for a walk this evening.
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  It was wicked cold today... down in the 50s. But at least the sun was out. Went for a walk this evening.
                  Stay safe bro. Don't forget your neckerchief.

Comment

• Does the Feral Slasher have power? Is he frozen in a snowbank somewhere? Should we send out a rescue St. Bernard with some whiskey?
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Possibly Feral being rescued right now:

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Update on Feral's situation:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          Update on Feral's situation:

He seems happy. Is that the warm delirium that comes with hypothermia before you crock? He's reaching out to grab that VD title ...

Comment

• Thanks for the whiskey....will thaw and post soonish ?
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• ugggh, I was talking my self in circles, finally just picked someone, hope it works out
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

ugggh, I was talking my self in circles, finally just picked someone, hope it works out
                                As someone not paying that much attention to other teams, McNally seems like a helluva pick at this stage ... Then again, it is the 1960s.

Comment

Working...
                                X