No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington had updates on COVID vaccines...looks like I won't be eligible until May or maybe June. was hoping for April so I could possibly pick up my daughter when her school ends and go on a small road trip. Mostly hoping she will be eligible soon since she has type 1 diabetes, but that is all unclear. At least cases have dropped drastically since the peak. Between vaccines and some immunity from people who have been infected i'm really hoping the number of cases stays really low. In spite of Texas (government) efforts to the contrary.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      Washington had updates on COVID vaccines...looks like I won't be eligible until May or maybe June. was hoping for April so I could possibly pick up my daughter when her school ends and go on a small road trip. Mostly hoping she will be eligible soon since she has type 1 diabetes, but that is all unclear. At least cases have dropped drastically since the peak. Between vaccines and some immunity from people who have been infected i'm really hoping the number of cases stays really low. In spite of Texas (government) efforts to the contrary.
      The "good" thing about Texas is that we do have lots of vaccine available, I'm on the list and several friends have already gotten vaccinated. Hopefully enough people are getting covered such that re-opening isn't a giant disaster (just a small one)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        The "good" thing about Texas is that we do have lots of vaccine available, I'm on the list and several friends have already gotten vaccinated. Hopefully enough people are getting covered such that re-opening isn't a giant disaster (just a small one)
        I think and hope with vaccines and immunity from people who have already been infected we are thru the worst of things. But we certainly will have more tragic deaths before we are done with this
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• just saw the synopsis for the HBO show 30 coins. it's like an a.i. wrote a show description based on what I watch

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
            just saw the synopsis for the HBO show 30 coins. it's like an a.i. wrote a show description based on what I watch

https://mobile.twitter.com/jfruh/sta...899077/photo/1
            I've not seen anything about this. It says available now. Is it just HBO Max or is it on regular HBO?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
              just saw the synopsis for the HBO show 30 coins. it's like an a.i. wrote a show description based on what I watch

https://mobile.twitter.com/jfruh/sta...899077/photo/1
              I am not even sure what that says about what you watch.....

If an AI wrote a show description based on what I watch, I assume it would involve lots of explosions and baseball.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                I am not even sure what that says about what you watch.....

If an AI wrote a show description based on what I watch, I assume it would involve lots of explosions and baseball.
                Plus Bags of dicks and cunt punts...

Comment

• first shot done.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    first shot done.
                    Now you can get back to licking the door handles when you doordash.
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                      Plus Bags of dicks and cunt punts...
                      I am not allowed to use the c word, hacko.

Comment

• Dr. Seuss' family: Holy crap, there's some racist shit in here!

Roald Dahl: Yeah, I had to make some changes in my racist shit, too.

Hardy Boys: Yep.

Nancy Drew: Uh huh.

Little Black Sambo: Ditto.

Republicans: Look what the fucking Democrats are making Dr. Seuss do.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            My mom made it through surgery yesterday. Today she was up and walking a little bit. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.
                            update on mom?

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              update on mom?
                              She moved into the rehab hospital on Tuesday afternoon, probably 2-3 weeks of rehab there before she can go home. She's doing well and gaining strength, no complications so far.
                              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                She moved into the rehab hospital on Tuesday afternoon, probably 2-3 weeks of rehab there before she can go home. She's doing well and gaining strength, no complications so far.
                                Great news and having 2 late 80 parents myself it has been a trying year. My Dad having it the roughest both physically and mentally. My older sister basically wants to put him in bubble wrap and not let him do anything which hasn’t help the situation.

On a side note I would like to find the person who coined the phrase “ golden years” and punch them in the face. Golden years my Ass!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X