• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    killed by 30-50 Feral Slashers
    It was quite peaceful when i left
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
      FUCK!!! Just got knocked out of the email poker tourney with pocket aces all in preflop.

Every.
      Fucking.
      Year.

This time by Kings who hit a set on the river.
      Brutal
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        It was quite peaceful when i left
        Dangerous, malignant beast left body in wake
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• So since things are quiet... help me with my PONY keepers. 16 team normal 5x5 2C.
          g20 expiring contract 2020 O20/21/22 means that's their option year can keep +5/year of extension
          Can keep 10

Must Keep:
          K Bryant g20 $15
          N Marzara g20 $10
          E Rosario g20 $10

Other options - Pick 7?
          O Navarez o21 $3
          E Hosmer o21 $16
          J Donaldson o21 $26
          R Grichuck o21 $8
          K Tucker o21 $7
          D Swanson o21 $5
          D Keuchel o21 $11
          T Walker o21 $1
          D Lamet o21 $1
          S Matz o21 $9

I have Mateo, Luzardo, Manning and Pearson in my Minors (along with other guys further away)

Yuck, that looks ugly... I have a ton of expired contracts this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            So since things are quiet... help me with my PONY keepers. 16 team normal 5x5 2C.
            g20 expiring contract 2020 O20/21/22 means that's their option year can keep +5/year of extension
            Can keep 10

Must Keep:
            K Bryant g20 $15
            N Marzara g20 $10
            E Rosario g20 $10

Other options - Pick 7?
            O Navarez o21 $3
            E Hosmer o21 $16
            J Donaldson o21 $26
            R Grichuck o21 $8
            K Tucker o21 $7
            D Swanson o21 $5
            D Keuchel o21 $11
            T Walker o21 $1
            D Lamet o21 $1
            S Matz o21 $9

I have Mateo, Luzardo, Manning and Pearson in my Minors (along with other guys further away)

That feeling when you don't recognize any of those names ... I saw a Top 50 albums of 2019 a while back, and didn't recognize a single one, and barely knew any of the acts.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              That feeling when you don't recognize any of those names ... I saw a Top 50 albums of 2019 a while back, and didn't recognize a single one, and barely knew any of the acts.
              Pretty sure none of those guys were ever picked in a VD. No QUIZYs at all, and not even an OVEN outside of Narvaez. Maybe Donaldson or Keuchel would have gotten a sniff in a decades draft?
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

So since things are quiet... help me with my PONY keepers. 16 team normal 5x5 2C.
                Can keep 10

Must Keep:
                K Bryant g20 $15
                N Marzara g20 $10
                E Rosario g20 $10

Other options - Pick 7?
                O Navarez o21 $3
                E Hosmer o21 $16
                J Donaldson o21 $26
                R Grichuck o21 $8
                K Tucker o21 $7
                D Swanson o21 $5
                D Keuchel o21 $11
                T Walker o21 $1
                D Lamet o21 $1
                S Matz o21 $9

1. D Keuchel - pretty good best year in 2015 and a decent 2010s decade, K is almost an OVEN letter these days, though Kluber and Kimbrel are also available in the 2010s
                2. J Donaldson - MVP season in 2015 has strong best year numbers but career is on the light side, uses an RDGL, 3B eligible
                3. K Bryant - MVP in 2016 but not as strong a best year as you would like for a B, 3B eligible but a light way to use your B
                4. O Narvaez - use your OVEN on a catcher, 'nuf said
                5. E Hosmer - has some decent career numbers and doesn't use a top letter but otherwise really underwhelming
                6. R Grichuk - hope someone gets confused on the official spreadsheet and accidentally gives you Bobby Grich
                7. E Rosario - his 2019 season is a passable best year if you squint really hard

Comment

• Anyone else playing Escape From Tarkov?

Comment

• I looked at it after you mentioned it, I didn't get it because:
                    the pricing scared me off a bit. Seemed a bit pay-for-play with the different tiers of loadouts.
                    I play mostly on consoles these days... my 80 inch tv and couch are more comfortable that my chair and computer
                    I generally suck at PvP shooters.

Comment

I generally suck
                      Valid point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Valid point.
                        too true. I am yet to find my niche in the world.

Comment

I am yet to find my niche in the world.
                          There can be only one.

Comment

• Just passed kens dressing in the store and i saw my wost nightmare - mayochup
                            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I looked at it after you mentioned it, I didn't get it because:
                              the pricing scared me off a bit. Seemed a bit pay-for-play with the different tiers of loadouts.
                              I play mostly on consoles these days... my 80 inch tv and couch are more comfortable that my chair and computer
                              I generally suck at PvP shooters.
                              I seriously suck at FPS also. But trying to get better. EFT is more than that though ... it's a looter-survival-shooter ... you can play it anyway you want. Check out some streams, I've been watching a lot of Summit1G's Twitch stream.

I picked up the lower tier on sale before Xmas ... about $40. I'll probably think about upgrading to the higher account if another sale comes on. In game there's no pay to play ... all about dat loot baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                                Just passed kens dressing in the store
                                Wait, you did what? You are supposed to BUY it. How the heck am I supposed to save up for my kids' college if you keep passing?

Comment

Working...
                                X