No announcement yet.

*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby take my hand and we'll make it elsewhere.....ooooo. Ooo living on a prayer
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• as much as it might taint my brand, I wouldn't mind wining something someday.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        as much as it might taint my brand, I wouldn't mind wining something someday.
        how many years have you been in PONY ? I saw you guys had a different numbers of teams and were on the low end now -- thought it might be fun to join some day, even if I had to fly to Ohio.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Hold me closer, Tony Danza.
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• One of our Ohio members is moving out to Eugene , I believe - so you can join him in the ride back every year. Wayne ,like frae and me have been in it every year - since 2004 I believe. Controller has been in it but not the whole time. Jon Carlos runs it and we had him at least thinking about getting back in to VDing .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Hold me closer, Tony Danza.
              damn, I thought I was the only one who said that
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                One of our Ohio members is moving out to Eugene , I believe - so you can join him in the ride back every year. Wayne ,like frae and me have been in it every year - since 2004 I believe. Controller has been in it but not the whole time. Jon Carlos runs it and we had him at least thinking about getting back in to VDing .
                Yoo-Gene. Great beer, horrible university. It would be really interesting to take a road trip with a random dude I don't really know. That is the kind of thing I thing is really cool, but most people think is insane.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                  Yoo-Gene. Great beer, horrible university. It would be really interesting to take a road trip with a random dude I don't really know. That is the kind of thing I thing is really cool, but most people think is insane.
                  His name is COOONNNN so travel at your own safety.

Comment

• Johnny would be so proud, I have Radiohead on spotify with an ad for Brooklyn 99.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                      His name is COOONNNN so travel at your own safety.
                      Lol, I'm The Feral Slasher, what about his safety ?
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

We don't care about his safety.
                        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Dismembered man's broken limbs found at Oregon rest area.
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Our country spends so much on the military that we could pay for every single student in America to have free college education and still have the 2nd largest military budget in the world left over. We spend $20,000 per second on the military.
                            Daily military bombing largesse

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              We don't care about his safety.
                              that's what I'm talking about
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                                Dismembered man's broken limbs found at Oregon rest area.
                                I'm thinking I can wait until Idaho at least. Or are they my limbs ?
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X