Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus. Jeopardy just made me tear up.

“We love you, Alex.” 😭😭😭
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Jamba Juice....mmmmm
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Jumpin Jehoshaphat!
        "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Dynomite!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
            Dynomite!
            Underated publication imho
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              Underated publication imho
              liar....

Comment

• SCOTUS just denied cert and allowed a lawsuit filed by survivors of the Sandy Hook massacre to proceed against Remington, the manufacturer of the AR-15 used to kill two dozen small children. Gun manufacturers are afforded special protection and immunity, unlike practically any other industry in this country, against prosecution related to gun crimes. Families look like they are using Remington's own advertising against it in this case. Remington has promoted the AR-15 as providing 'military-proven performance' for a 'mission-adaptable' shooter in need of the 'ultimate combat weapons system' and claimed "Forces of opposition, bow down. You are single-handedly outnumbered." This will be an interesting case to follow. The caption is Remington v. Soto, I believe.
                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Apparently the 'Stros were electronically stealing signs, thus making the Dodgers the actual 2017 World Series champs and negating everything the Astros ever did, at least in my mind. As soon as we can get the Sox WS title overturned and find an alternate reality where Kershaw doesn't get nuked in the NLCS against the Nats we will be good to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Apparently the 'Stros were electronically stealing signs, thus making the Dodgers the actual 2017 World Series champs and negating everything the Astros ever did, at least in my mind. As soon as we can get the Sox WS title overturned and find an alternate reality where Kershaw doesn't get nuked in the NLCS against the Nats we will be good to go.
                    I suspected it all along
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Apparently the 'Stros were electronically stealing signs, thus making the Dodgers the actual 2017 World Series champs and negating everything the Astros ever did, at least in my mind. As soon as we can get the Sox WS title overturned and find an alternate reality where Kershaw doesn't get nuked in the NLCS against the Nats we will be good to go.
                      Message from Heye --- "Cheating motherfuckers !"
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• It's so unfair to lose a primary by millions and millions of votes and still not get the nomination! God, everyone else is so corrupt except my guy.

Comment

• The Democrats should have nominated Jill Stein. Or Jesse Ventura. Or Ross Perot. And someone really should consider investigating this Hillary lady for once. She could turn out to be as corrupt as Elizabeth Warren!

Comment

• Lol, just joshin' you and your comrade there, Feral. I know you don't believe those things you write.

Comment

• And I do think any sane person wishes anyone other than Hillary had been the nominee at this point. Still, she did garner more votes than any white man in the history of this country and blew the shitclown out of the water by many millions of votes. In the end, though, that didn't matter.

Comment

• Ken's fantasy football team is an absolute juggernaut. Who woulda thunk that Lamar Jackson would be such a beast? Ken could make two competitive starting lineups with the team he has, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X