*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    The Grand Canyon is amazing. Second to Yosemite on my list of places that I've been that blow my mind. If you do go to the Grand Canyon, I would highly recommend walking at least a little bit below the rim. It completely changes your perspective of the place.
    We are going to the Grand Canyon and probably Zion. Will for sure do a hike down a ways into the canyon. I'm super excited.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      No....
      Your loss

Comment

JhonnyP24 as I like to call him
        Only my mother calls me JhonnyP24

Comment

• Hey Johnny, I can never remember... Liam is a bigger dickhead than Noel, right?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            Hey Johnny, I can never remember... Liam is a bigger dickhead than Noel, right?
            I didn't realize JhonnyP24 was on call for random UK pop culture questions. This is good to know
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Better to be the ham and cheese than the bread i always say
              Words of wisdom for a friday afternoon
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Liam is probably a bigger dickhead than 99.9% of the entire history of the human race

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Liam is probably a bigger dickhead than 99.9% of the entire history of the human race
                  Ok, but that doesn't really clarify anything. Answer the question dammit !
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

So my daughter is really into 70s-80s-90s music. I just played Champagne Supernova for her. Mixed reviews.
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I didn't realize JhonnyP24 was on call for random UK pop culture questions. This is good to know
                      Nah JhonnyP is a mama's boy ... he's good with complimenting elderly ladies on how young they look, and remembering birthdays.

Comment

So my daughter is really into 70s-80s-90s music. I just played Champagne Supernova for her. Mixed reviews.
                        Try Don't Look Back in Anger.

Comment

• #4 pitcher?!?

Comment

Try Don't Look Back in Anger.
                            Don't Madly Backward Look
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

ah, here's the post I was looking for... (thanks ken! you rock).

crap, the 28th is indeed the 4th Sunday of the month... I'll talk to my mom about skipping the soup kitchen that day (feeding the poor isn't that important, right?) Regardless, I'm in for Saturday night.
                              cripes, just found out my niece's first communion is on that Saturday... apparently this is an important occasion in the catholic church... as a prostitute (my brother's pronouncement of protestants when we were younger) I just went up in a member's only jacket and tie, and knocked that shit out... but it sounds like a big rigmarole to my catholic inlaws... there may even be a party afterwards. Regardless... getting in SF that evening is top of my agenda. I'll let you know timing of said event and possible party.

Comment

• After Aaron Nola wins 30 games this season... how long before he's draftable?

Comment

Working...
                                X