*** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    The only good vintage draft is a dead vintage draft.
    That's why you draft the dead guys!!

Comment

• Hey look, the fascists just officially named the anti-fascists terrorists.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• I guess it’s not official, just Donnie dipshit and his round lapdog of an AG making shit up. Meanwhile, predictably, white supremacists are largely ignored. They’re “good people” doncha know?
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Err, “fine people”. My bad.

Comment

• Watching cops brutalize and inflict violence on people all over the country, including journalists and little children and even shooting people on their own property. This shit is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
              Watching cops brutalize and inflict violence on people all over the country, including journalists and little children and even shooting people on their own property. This shit is crazy.
              It is. This whole year is crazy.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Heartbreaking. I wonder if 1968 felt like this.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Our country is never going to recover from this. It was built on genocide and slavery, and racism is never going be eradicated. The rest of the world is finally recognizing what a shithole it really is.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                    Heartbreaking. I wonder if 1968 felt like this.
                    At least 1968 was right in the middle of the greatest era of music of all time, but yea the similarities are hard to dismiss.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      At least 1968 was right in the middle of the greatest era of music of all time, but yea the similarities are hard to dismiss.
                      Well, in 1968, there wasn't a pandemic going on or a resulting depression. As scary as it sounds, this might be worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                        Well, in 1968, there wasn't a pandemic going on or a resulting depression. As scary as it sounds, this might be worse.
                        And the President wasn't a white supremacist halfwit who can't put two coherent sentences together to save his life.

Comment

• I was going to point out that they were drafting people to go to war but that actually didn't start until 1969.
                          Last edited by DMT; 05-31-2020, 07:54 PM.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• The real reason Elizabeth Warren won't or shouldn't get the VP spot is because she's a senator in a state with a Republican governor.

I get sad over and over again at how she was treated in these primaries. I know we don't deserve someone as smart or classy as Warren but damn it'd sure be nice for a change. She's the best nominee in my lifetime by a pretty wide margin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                              The real reason Elizabeth Warren won't or shouldn't get the VP spot is because she's a senator in a state with a Republican governor.

I get sad over and over again at how she was treated in these primaries. I know we don't deserve someone as smart or classy as Warren but damn it'd sure be nice for a change. She's the best nominee in my lifetime by a pretty wide margin.
                              Agreed on both points.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Got bit by a fuckin dog tonight delivering food. Hanging out at urgent care now
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X