Page 572 of 627 FirstFirst ... 72472522562570571572573574582622 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 6263

Thread: *** VD 13 Commentary Thread ***

Don't mind me, I'm just gagging and throwing up in my mouth over and over.

Welcome to the Big Leagues, Kid
    Seeing Josh Hader's name on the trade block causes me to remember what an unbelievable assclown he was (is). He also got a standing ovation from the awesome Milwaukee fans because of "PC culture" or some shit. I mean, we all said stupid stuff when we were teenagers. I'd imagine that very few of us spouted "white power" and "I hate gays" and "KKK" due to our misspent youth, though. Fuck that noise. I'll be extremely sad if my team trades for him.
    "They say the noise causes cancer." - Donald Trump, speaking about windmills.

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    I've been making my hard-boiled eggs in my instant pot these days. 5 minutes cook, 5 minutes natural pressure release and then 5 minutes in an ice water bath. No green outer ring, and super smooth yellows. I think they would make fantastic deviled eggs.
    Plus you can keister 'em nice and easy like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Plus you can keister 'em nice and easy like.
    i think that's probably more of a sous vide thing. Keeps the temperature reasonable.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Flagpole Sitta is such a great song. Always a turn-it-up when it pops up on the radio for me.

The top selling album of the 1990s was Metallica's black album. Did not expect that.

Edit: Hmm there seems to be some disagreement. But the top three albums seem to be Metallica, Shania Twain, and Alanis Morissette.

Quote Originally Posted by heyelander View Post
    i think that's probably more of a sous vide thing. Keeps the temperature reasonable.
    I likes mah eggs at 98.6 degrees, I'll have you know!

Man, the top sellers of the 90s by and large were just hot garbage. Creed? Backstreet Boys? Yeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Man, the top sellers of the 90s by and large were just hot garbage. Creed? Backstreet Boys? Yeesh.
    Top sellers generally are garbage right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Top sellers generally are garbage right?
    Yeah, I'm sure that's true. I think I have enough nostalgia for the 80s that I can stomach the top sellers pretty well. I can't really stand AC/DC, though. Top 80s albums were Thriller (duh), Back in Black, Born in the USA, and Appetite for Destruction. Of course, Whitney Houston was up there, too, and she's not really my cup o' tea.